Code of Conduct
Ceres’ business reputation relies on the confidence of our constituents and our internal and external stakeholders. The conduct of our employees reflects not only on each of them personally but also on the reputation of the company. The purpose of our Code of Conduct is to guide the everyday actions of our employees and to provide a framework for them to make honest and ethical decisions and exercise sound judgment in the course of business. The following are the highlights of our Code of Conduct.
- Our company policy requires that the Company, our employees and officers comply fully with both the spirit and the letter of our Code of Conduct and all laws, rules and regulations in all markets where we conduct business.
- All Ceres employees are required to keep confidential any Company information or information entrusted to them by its customers, suppliers or partners which has not been made public, and to ensure it is not revealed to any outside source except when disclosure is required by applicable laws or regulations.
- All Ceres employees must ensure that their personal interests do not conflict with or appear to conflict with their business responsibilities. Employees are expected to avoid any activity, interest or association which might impair their impartiality or judgment when acting on the Company’s behalf.
- All employees are encouraged to immediately report any conduct by an employee or Ceres person that would violate legal or regulatory requirements, or ethical standards.
- Employees and Officers are prohibited from taking for themselves personally opportunities that are discovered through the use of Company property, Company information or their position in the Company.
- All Company assets should be used for legitimate business purposes. Theft, carelessness and waste will not be tolerated. The suspected occurrence of fraud or theft should be immediately reported.
- To provide our employees with fair and unbiased treatment and provide a safe working environment
- To provide our customers with a quality technology solution that meets their needs and requirements
- To provide our suppliers, partners and other third parties with whom we do business an ethical and honest business relationship
Our code is a statement of certain fundamental principles, policies and procedures that govern our officers, employees and partners in the conduct of the Company’s business. It is not intended and does not create any rights in any employee, supplier, competitor or any other person or entity.